Sunday, May 13, 2018

18 Healthy Recipes to Make With Cucumbers That Aren't Just Salads


When was the last time you cooked with a cucumber in a creative way? I know for me at least, it's been quite a while. Every now and then I'll one eat sliced up with a side of dip, or in a Greek salad, or maybe even in pickle form. But that's pretty much it, even though I consider cucumbers one of my favorite vegetables.
Cucumbers may not have a ton of flavor, but they're full of nutrients like potassium and vitamin C, and they don't deserve to be the side act in salads forever. That's why I'm committing to using them more creatively from now on. Since it's finally warm outside, it's the perfect time to whip those cool cukes out and start experimenting. From creamy cucumber gazpacho to infused cocktails, there are many things you probably never realized you could do with them.
These 19 recipes will show you how to take advantage of cucumbers in only the most exciting ways. And only some of them are salads.
Get recipes here: https://www.self.com/gallery/how-to-cook-with-cucumbers

No comments:

Post a Comment